Wednesday, August 1, 2007

VH-1 Weekend Shows

The funniest thing this week was the Wrestling Observer noting that Linda said that some episodes of Hogan Knows Best are actually "reinactments" of incidents from real life. I'm sure this week was one of those times. The family had to be in different places so they auditioned bodyguards to send with little Brooke. Hogan chose the fattest guy, who also turned out to be the most annoying. Brooke got rid of him by telling Daddy that he had a crush on her. Another compelling half hour.



Rock of Love continues to get greater each week. I just love the 80's burnout element of this show. I feel like I should watch it while I am wearing a faded blue jean jacket with a wool collar. Anyway, this week the girl with the red hair revealed herself to be a complete PETA psycho and tried to provoke the black girl into a fight. I guess the plan worked as the PETA nut stayed and the black girl got ousted. Next week is crunch time as most of the floaters have gone and one of the girls that the audience is familiar with will be cut. I wish the show could go on for fifty more weeks.

No comments: