Thursday, October 7, 2010

News and Notes



I thought last night's confrontation between Ric Flair and Mick Foley was kinda sad and pointless, but I'll be glued to the set tonight when these two legends face-off on Impact. Glad to see this company is going with a youth movement. In other bouts, there will be a battle royal and a tag match to see who gets the name "The Beautiful People".

In other notes from the week, they got my hopes up that Bristol Palin was leaving Dancing with the Stars this week but it turned out to be Margaret Cho, who I thought gave a good effort. Probably Mrs. Brady and Palin will be next, although you can never count out the random black person ousting that inevitably occurs at some point in the season. Also, I'm glad we no longer have to deal with the annoying Jimmy T. on Survivor after this week. Looks like we might get new teams next week, which is for the best because the old people tribe was getting steamrolled.

No comments: