Monday, March 22, 2010

News and Notes

I am so glad that I didn't get last night's Total Nonstop Action pay-per-view show. The main event was between Fake Flair and Fake Hogan. It ended with some nonsense about wrestlers falling into a hole in the ring. Even the results are painful to watch. At least it makes for fun audio shows from the Torch and the Observer. I included the clip of Lacey Von Erich below. It has nothing to do with anything, but at least it's fun to look at:




On the other hand, it was another good week of Celebrity Apprentice. I hate to see anyone leave (except the Trump family). One of my favorites, Sinbad, was booted this week. Sweet little Maria of WWE fame was the project manager of the ladies this week and they won. I think she's going to hang on for awhile... Looking forward to a packed Monday of Dancing with the Stars, 24, Unsung (Rose Royce!), and five hours of wrestling... And finally, I saw the skank that Jesse James was rolling around with-- man, are you insane? Did you see this Michelle McGee? I'd almost rather lay down with Willie McGee!

No comments: