Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here


I caught most of I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here last night. The only reason I'm watching the show is because former WWE Superstar Torrie Wilson (above) is part of the cast. She actually got a decent amount of facetime, so I was pleased with that. Unfortuantely, most of the show was built around making some clown from one of those MTV reality shows into the main heel. It would have worked if him and his woman weren't such bad actors. They pretended to walk off the show a couple of times and had a few contrived fights. It got old quickly. Luckily they dropped it in the second hour and concentrated more on the Survivor-ripoff aspects of the show. The show was decent but as soon as Torrie gets cut, I'm out.

(Photo from nbc.com)

No comments: