Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol


I caught the big American Idol finale last night and enjoyed it for the most part. I thought it was a major upset with Kris winning over Adam, but I didn't really care because I had no emotional attachment to either of them. Kris was a little boring to me and Adam was a bit too theatrical to me. I did like the guest performances though. I thought KISS was great. Hard to tell who had on more makeup between Gene Simmons and Adam. Carlos Santana was good as well. The funniest part of the evening was the showdown between Bikini Girl and Judge Kara. BG didn't waste any time in getting implants (probably coming to a gentlemen's club near you soon). I haven't seen that much dignity left on the stage since Vince McMahon sang "Stand Back" on the Slammy Awards in 1988. Anyway, I'm glad this thing is over so I can reclaim my life.

No comments: